Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let In The Light!

          If you haven't been to ArtFire you're really missing out on wonderful finds in handmade, vintage, supplies, and more. While wondering around on ArtFire I was just being nosey when I came across amazing stained glass pieces. The bright colors and the luminescence of each piece inspired me to put together this lovely collection so I could share it with everyone. After this long cold winter I am ready for eye popping color and brilliant bright light, aren't you?

Some of the piece you see below are not all stained glass. Some are made with special paint that looks like stained glass but sticks like a window cling. No more worries about the piece falling off a window an breaking. Which makes it perfect for families with small children and pets as they wont get cut by any broken glass.

If you like what you see here in this collection there is so much more on ArtFire that you have just got to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment