Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welsh Springer Spaniel Redesigned and More

NEW pattern for the Welsh Springer Spaniel crate tag or magnet

          It took me almost a whole month to find enough time to rework my new pattern for the Welsh Springer Spaniel. In between orders I like to add new dogs, colors, or re-make old patterns. Normally it doesn't take me quite that long but I had loads of orders that came in and I also had to tweak this pattern three times. But as they say good things come to those who wait.

          The weather forecast for this whole week is off and on rain, what rotten luck. I had hoped to get my outside photos done Tuesday but when I woke up it was lightly drizzling. Fingers crossed that I will be able to get my outdoor shots done soon.

2 NEW colors added to the Havanese

           Thanks to a customer requesting more colors for the Havanese, I can now offer Solid Chocolate and Chocolate/White. That means that you have a total of 5 Havanese colors to choose from, super! But don't forget that I am always open to new color requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment