Sunday, October 23, 2011

NEW Matching Pet and Owner Jewelry Sets



          I am very pleased to announce my latest line in doggie jewelry...... matching sets, for you and your canine companion. I have made my pet jewelry with dogs particularly in mind but please don't let that stop you from using them for other animals. Any animal that wears a collar, harness, or similar tack can easily wear my pet charms.

          My new sets will include a collar charm for your pet and either matching earrings or pendant for you. I will have styles for men, women, and unisex just as I do for the collar charms. My sets are a lovely symbol of the special bond you both share.



          I was reluctant to get into making jewelry for people as there are so many great artisans out there already. I've had several people look at my collar charms and tell me that I should make matching sets for people. The thought had been kicking around in my brain so I took this as a sign to make a move on this new endeavor. I must say that I really am glad I did.

          Right now I only have three sets currently listed, but I have loads of ideas floating around in my head. Keep watching my ArtFire store, Twitter, and my blog for updates on newly listed jewelry and other items. Who knows, perhaps for a future giveaway I will offer a special set for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment