Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New design - introducing the Leonberger


          That is right, it has been a while since the last time I added a new breed. Most recently I have added new colors to breeds I already have and I have even redid a few older pattens. So I think it is about time for a new breed and here it is the Leonberger.

          One of my more recent repeat buyers asked me about making the Leonberger. Of course I am always very happy to accommodate requests but I was excited to be working on this particular breed. I keep a growing list of breeds and colors that I would like to make. I am hoping someday to have all the breeds and colors done but in the meantime I have my list. The Leonberger just happened to be one of the breeds at the top of my to-do list. I just love the rich colors of this breed's coat, so beautiful.


          The size of the Leonberger is 3 5/8" x 5" or 9.20 x 12.7 cm. I currently have the single side crate tag listed on ArtFire and very soon I will get the ornament listed as well. Any time you are looking for a breed, item, color, etc please contact me if you don't find what you are looking for. It could be I just don't have it listed as of yet.


          If there is a dog breed or color that I don't have that you would like to see me carry please leave me a comment below. I always enjoy hearing input from other dog lovers. Are you having a hard time finding a "hard to find" color for your favorite breed? I would love to be the one place to offer that color. So speak up and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment