Thursday, March 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday - G+ post 3-4-2014

          I have been hearing rumors that Google maybe doing away with Google+, of course they are just unsubstantiated rumors. I've got my fingers crossed this is untrue as I really enjoy that social media platform. To be on the safe side I've decided to do #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday were I will reprint my old G+ posts here. Even if the Google rumors are incorrect this will still give me "new" posts for my blog. If you've missed some of my G+ posts or if you've never even been to my page you are going to enjoy my reprints.


Originally posted March 4, 2014 on Google+

Fussy is burning rubber with her fancy wheels

Yesterday I took Fussy and her wheelchair for a walk again, but this time I was able to extend the duration. If the weather would cooperate and people would shovel the snow better we would be much farther along, anyway… She was having a great time even though we had to make detours to miss a few very icy sidewalks. It is amazing how many sidewalks were over salted, this also posed a problem for us. At one point Fussy walked all the way to the end of our flexi leash as it was time for us to turn back around and head the other way I called to her to come back. You wouldn't believe it, she ran back to me. That's right! She ran! Oh you should have seen the smile on her face, she was so thrilled to be able to do that again. OMG this wheelchair is such an incredible blessing.

We later got back home and went inside were Fussy being over stimulated for the walk went about barking and talking at me. She was so happy. Fussy has never been one much for licking so when she gives kisses you had better take them while you can. Boy, I tell you what! Fussy started giving me kisses and just wouldn't stop! She licked up and down my whole arm, just when I thought she might be done she kept on going. Wow, this dog was super happy, I nearly cried.

Yup, yesterday was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment