Friday, January 16, 2015

It is with a heavy heart....


          It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you of my dear Fussy's passing. The Degenerative Myelopathy and old age took its toll on her body and mind. I did my best to prepare myself for this day but it still doesn't lessen the grief of loss. I want to thank everyone for their heartwarming condolences, I know the "old sweet dog in the wheelchair" touched so many people. I am so grateful for the time I did have with Fussy, I was blessed to have been able to tell her story. Her story will live on in our hearts and in her adult pups Sunka and Cahokia.

Run free my sweet Fussy.


"Fussy"
BarLee Make A Scene
September 9, 2000 - January 15, 2015

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry.....we can never prepare for the loss of a dear friend that gave us companionship and unconditional love. HUGS. Run free, Fussy. Please give a bark out to my Sadie and Odie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. I know Fussy is happy and running free with every other dog that has passed over.

      Delete