Sunday, January 4, 2015

What An Ending to 2014!

          Wowie, 2014 ended awesomely thanks to my customers! I had every intention to do at least one blog post before it 2015 came, but my customers kept me busy stitching instead. They were so on the ball and got their 2014 holiday orders in early. In past years the end of November and December up to Christmas week had been the time everyone would give me their holiday orders, having to stitch each item by hand from scratch in such a crunch was hard to say the least. When you order handmade it is savvy to order ahead of time to allow for the item to be made and shipped in time for when ever the order is needed. This time around my customers where so smart and started placing orders as early as October, making this my best year to stitch holiday orders. I hope this tread will continue into 2015 and beyond. This helped me accommodate more (and bigger) orders in time, it also took a lot of stress off me to get everything finished quick enough so as not to miss the post office's Christmas shipping deadline.

          I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store. I look forward to having more returning customers along with seeing new faces. Ok! Let's get this new year started!

No comments:

Post a Comment