Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Releases - Miniature Schnauzer with Undocked Tail and More

Miniature Schnauzer with natural ears and tail.
           It is that time again my friends, so without any further ado here are my first releases of 2013! They are Miniature Schnauzer with natural (or full) ears and tail, a new color for the Pomeranian, a new look and color for the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, and Poodle in the sporting clip.

          I had a customer recently contact me about placing an order for a Miniature Schnauzer. The pattern I had was for the American version with cropped ears and a docked tail, but in many countries they no longer crop or dock. So with this being the case for this customer I was more than happy to oblige and add this new pattern. If you are looking to place an order for a dog without a docked tail just send me an email so I can include that dog to my line of needlepoint dogs.

Pomeranian, New color




          The Pomeranian now has two color options, yay! Most of the new items add are customer requests, so don't be shy and tell me what you want to see.

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever



          The current pattern I have for the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever had its tail down, the new pattern now features an alert tail. At the moment I will offer both patterns. However, if customers seem to only like the new pattern then I will discontinue the old. What do you think, do you like the new pattern over the old tail down look? Leave me a comment below and tell me about it.

Standard/Miniature Poodle in a sporting clip

          And my last introduction is the Poodle in a sporting clip. I think this look is going to be very popular with most Poodle owners.

          Most of these new piece can be found in my Etsy shop, I still need to list the new Pomeranian color there so please check back later or send me an email. I will be getting these new items up on my website and in my other shops as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment