Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Foxhounds and More!

English Foxhound

Soon to be released!       
New: American Foxhound, English Foxhound, and Harrier.
Improved design: Bull Terrier in two colors.
Improved design and new color: Border Collie in two colors.

          The two Foxhounds and Harrier I had designed years ago but I didn't like the way they had turned out, so I discontinued them. Recently, I had a chance to revisit these three breeds. And I must say I am very happy with these new designs, a great improvement from my last attempt.

Harrier
          Once I have finished with the photos for all these new crate tags I will release them for sale. I am hoping to have that done within a week or two. Keep watching my stores and Twitter for when they will be for listed for sale.

American Foxhound
         I had sometime back introduced my Border Collie design, but it just wasn't quite right to me. So after much hemming an hawing, I said what the heck and gave another stab it. My original design made the dog look like it had not enough neck. After I fixed that problem I thought to myself, seeing as how I had the pattern for Border Collie out why not add a new color as well!


Border Collie

          From time to time, I like to look back over my older designs and see if I can improve upon them. This time I took aim at my Bull Terrier. I beefed up the outline of the body and gave the head a more egg shaped appearance. I am so satisfied with the new design, I wont need to improve upon it again for a long time to come. Yeah!

Bull Terrier

No comments:

Post a Comment