Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here is what I've been up to...

          Oh my, I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post. Here is an update on what is going on at Barlee Creations.

          At the end of September, I will be closing my ArtFire shop. Anyone who orders from me through that shop can rest assured you will be taken care of. Once that shop is closed, I will still be here to take care of those customers.

           Currently BarLee Creations can be found on Etsy, Bonanza, Zibbet, eBay, and of course directly. I am also contemplating opening a shop on eCRATER. Why so many shops you ask, well that is easy to answer......it gives my customers options! Who doesn't love options?!

          I have new crate tags coming soon! Check back to my blog either tomorrow or the following day to see them before they are listed.

          If you have visited my website recently you will see that it is much need of a makeover. It is on my to-do list, my apologies but sadly at the moment it is at the bottom of that list. I can't give a specific time frame when it will be up-dated, because I just don't know. However, when it is ready I will let you know.

          Have you seen that Tophatter auction site? Wow, that place can be addictive! I was toying with the idea of listing something there. First, I have to get a better feel for site. If I do ever decide to go for it what would you like to see me list? Have any ideas please leave them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment