Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Border Terrier Color

New color- a darker Blue and Tan Border Terrier

          As you may recall last June I did an improvement to a bunch of my terrier including the Border Terrier pattern. I just had a request for a darker blue and tan, which means you now have a new color option! I love announcing new options.

          Unfortunately the weather around here hasn't been to cooperative for me to take photos out side. Windy, snowy, rainy, and finger numbing cold quells my giddy happiness to get a shot of my new pieces to share with the world. I will at some point get around to taking my outdoor shots of my newer pieces and get them added to my listings. Sorry.

Border Terrier crate tag


          If you have been following my Etsy shop or been to my website you will have noticed that my dog crate tags now have a magnet option. As magnets are ordered from customers I will slowly build up my photos for those items. The German Shorthaired Pointer was the first one I did and is used in my example photos. I am now happy to say I have 2 colors for the Australian Shepherd magnet photographed.


Australian Shepherd magnets

          Please remember that if you are looking for a certain dog breed or color and don't find them in my listings let me know. I may carry them but not have them currently listed, if that isn't the case I'm always happy to make new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment