Sunday, May 6, 2012

See what will be listing soon


          I know it has been quite some time since my last post. Sorry about that but things have been hectic around here. However during that time I have managed to make a load of new dog/pet collar charms and owner & pet sets, along with a couple of surprises.

           As I was taking all the photos for these new pieces it hit me, why not post my photos for all you lovely people to view before I write the descriptions and list them. Not a groundbreaking revelation but still a fabulous idea none the less. Until now I have only been using my Flickr account for personal use, however starting today my customers can view a Set entitled "Jewelry to be listed". Also when I have new photos for my crate tags or other dog art I will then put together a Set entitled "Dog art to be listed".  (Link will be live as soon as I have something to post to it.)

           It will take me some time to get the prices and descriptions done for these pieces. But once I have them I will remove or move the photos of those pieces I get listed from the To Be Listed albums. Check back periodically to see what new items are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment