Monday, May 14, 2012

My Trip to the Garfield Conservatory




          Over the weekend I had the opportunity to revisit the Garfield Park Conservatory. This was my first visit since the devastating hail storm of June 2011 that destroyed the glass roof of the conservatory.

           I thought I would share just a handful of the photos I took on my recent trip there. If you are ever in the area I think it is one of those places you just have to see. It, to me, is an incredible place. Remember bring your camera with plenty of batteries and some money to spend in the little gift shop. And of course donations of any size is greatly appreciated. I know my small donation I gave when I was there this weekend is going to a marvelous place that benefits the public.

Aww, enough talking here are those pictures I promised.



I love the Fern Room.





This picture is actually from a previous trip there but I just had to show you that there are outdoor areas as well.

Well I hope these photos have wetted your appetite and peeked your interest enough that you will plan your own trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment