Saturday, June 11, 2011

The New and Improved Cairn Terrier



          I have redesigned the Cairn Terrier for the better, I am sure you agree. I am quite thrilled with the way it turned out. It started out as a bit of a challenge to get the look just right. When working in a plastic canvas medium, which is basically working in squares, can at times make the end result not exactly turn out as you see in your minds eye. However this design hit everything right and turned out exactly how I envisioned it.

          If there is anyone out there that liked the old design you still have some time to buy it. It has been moved to the Discontinue section in my ArtFire store. But dally to long or you will miss it. I will most likely have it posted in there for a week before removing it permanently.



          Do you see one of my dogs but you wish it had a longer coat or that it came in a UK style? Send me an email and ask. Recently I had a customer ask about getting their favorite breed with a longer coat and now it is part of my regular line.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Artfire!! Wow, those are really neat! I don't think I've seen anything like it before! Good job! I'm stalking you now! Lol I guess most people call it "following" heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi thanks for the kind comment and the follow!

    ReplyDelete