Friday, June 10, 2011

Introducing a New Chow Chow Color

New color!

          I know Chow Chow lovers everywhere have been waiting for me to finally carry this new color. What new color is it? The red Chow Chow of course!

          There are just so many breeds of dogs and so many different colors that basically its going to take me time to get to them all. That was the case here in getting the red color done. Eventually I will have all the popular colors for each of the dog breeds done and perhaps someday I will have all the color completed.



         If you notice that I am missing your favorite breed or color don't hesitate to speak up and ask for it. I will put your request on the top of my to-do list. I have had many other people put in their requests and if it wasn't for them those particular colors would have been done so soon. If I get some down time between orders I will have an other new color to add to a different breed. So stay tuned for that!


          This weekend I will be unveiling a revised design for a different breed that you are just gonna love. I am really quite excited about how great it turned out. I don't want to tell you which breed it is yet but I can tell you it is a Terrier. Better yet just come back this weekend and find out for yourself, you wont be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Your dogs are all so cute! I'm a Border Collie mama, so I naturally had to go look at those, and I'm just in love with the crouching one. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words. What can I say, I Love Dogs!

    ReplyDelete