Monday, November 18, 2013

Place Your Orders Now in Time for Christmas

          Oops! Looks like once again that naughty dog ate my homework. Wow, I didn't realize how long ago was my last post was. Mid October I took ill, nothing major just your run of the mill illness with a fever and what-not. Then towards the end of October and beginning of November the Christmas gift orders started coming in. It has been a busy time.

          If is the gift giving season so shop early, especially if you plan to place orders with handmade artisans. It takes time to hand make lovingly crafted items unlike the mass produced stuff at big box stores. Please get your Christmas orders to me as soon as possible, that way I will have time to get them stitched and mailed to you in a timely manner. As more orders come into me the longer the turnaround time will become.

          Nearly all my listings are now up in my Etsy and Bonanza shops and I also currently have listings running on eBay. If there is an item you are looking for that isn't listed please contact, I can get it listed or if I don't have it I might be able to make it for you. I have also listed a limited amount of items in my Zibbet shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment